Each model features a true-to-life representation of not only the three aircraft variants; the Prototype, Pre-Production and Production aircraft, but also airline specification. Each of the ten model variants boast incredible details, including airline specific flight decks, galleys, rest rooms and cabins that replicate the layout and designs used by Air France and British Airways over the 27 years of service.
- Exterior model
- Interior model
- Cockpit systems
- Additional features
Production Virtual Cabin:
Up to 10 variations - Accurately modelled down to the smallest detail depicting the correct layout for aircraft and airline type. Some of the features include:
- Animated luggage compartments, galley doors, forward lavatory and crew seating
- Working seat-belt and no-smoking signs
- Passenger information display systems, which mimic the real world markline displays used on Concorde
- Correct airline renditions - each era has been represented with beautiful interior textures, including:
- British Airways and Air France cabins from different eras
- Atmospheric night lighting
- Available as 32Bit or DXT3; an optimised bitmap to improve system performance
Prototype Virtual Cabin:
The aircraft used during testing carried various amounts of test instrumentation for recording flight data. The wiring associated with these installations amounted to several miles on the prototypes, with a small reduction on the preproduction aircraft.
Click the thumbnail image to see more of the prototype testing bay.
The Concorde cockpit seated five, including two pilots and an engineer officer, all surrounded by instrumentation. The first impression is usually how small and crowded the cockpit is. Though the instrumentation quickly becomes familiar, and many crews who flew a variety of aircraft for each carrier in their career have commented how easy the layout on Concorde was to use. Our virtual cockpit includes hundreds of animations; custom lighting and again, each of the two airline variations are modelled.
Click the thumbnail image to see more of the Concorde Virtual Cockpit.